Here's a link to some videos (some of which we looked at in class) that Tom Woodward shared with the spring DS106 class -- great examples of the variety of work done in digital video these days.
Here's a link to the audio of Tom's presentation about the videos mentioned in the site above.
Here's a link to Andy Rush's presentation to the spring DS106 class (similar to what you'll be seeing in class).
Recent Posts from around DS106
- Reblogging Gets a Refresh June 8, 2023 @Sheefa_ahmed
- Introducing Jetpack AI Assistant in WordPress.com June 6, 2023 @incbesh
- Teeth June 6, 2023 Downes
- Audio Summary June 5, 2023 @KellyPratt27125
- Introduction to Sound June 5, 2023 @BalladofE11442
Class OPML FileDownload this file, unzip it (it is a ZIP file), and upload it to Google Reader to track all the blogs (and comments).
Header Image Credit
#tdc4166 #ds106 Poet Tree
We all know what poetry is, but what is a poet tree? Show us one, please